The fact is, our Sunday services are too big to build real community, so the way we connect at Fairfield is through Life groups. They are a great way to grow in your relationship with God, meet new friends, have fun, and make a difference.
We have new groups starting all the time, but you don't have to wait until a new group starts to join one. Below you will find a list of the groups that are currently meeting. All of our groups have sound Biblical teaching, led by great people. Feel free to explore the different groups until you find the group of people you feel like you fit in with. We also have Life Groups for the youth, Click Here to go to the (Youth Page?)
Groups Currently Meeting:
Sunday Morning 9am:
- The College Group is doing a study called Comparing Cultic Christianity. They meet it in room 22.
- Duane Ambron is leading a Study called Raising a Modern Day Knight which is for fathers of sons from 6-17 years old in room 21.
- Dewayne Peters is leading a study on the Book of Hosea in room 23.
- Sherri Hurley is leading women's class doing a Beth Moore DVD study in room 25.
Sunday Morning 10:45am
- John Gayle is leading a study on the Gospel of John in room 25.
- Linda Naylor is leading a study on the Gospel of John in room 24.
- Tom Taylor is leading a study on the Gospel of John in room 23.
- Ruth Burgess is leading a study on the Gospel of John in room 20.
For questions or more information contact email@example.com